Xuanqian Wang returns with Speed Club for the 2023 season. After finishing a close second in the GT4 division of GT Celebration in 2022, Wang moves up to GT3 this year driving a Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Evo. The team hopes to blend 3-4 GT Celebration races with select Trans AM & SRO GT America outings. Pre-season testing began in February at the Podium Club in Arizona and after a promising first outing, the team is excited for the upcoming challenge and optimistic about their chances. Speed Club Team Manager, Rex McDaniel says “Wang’s pace and consistency improved steadily throughout the ’22 season, and we expect more of the same this year. By The time, we got to COTA for the final race of last season, Xuanqian was a consistent podium threat and played a huge part in helping teammate Adrian Kunzle win the 2022 championship. The GT3 will definitely be a different learning curve but if he can maintain a similar improvement, we can look forward to a pretty successful season.
- WANG & SPEED CLUB RETURN TO GT CELEBRATION WITH LAMBORGHINI GT3
- Kunzle clinches 2022 GT Celebration GT4 Championship!
- Xuanqian Wang puts in his best drive of the 2022 season in COTA season finale.
- David Hale wraps up his sophomore season of Gt Celebration with a strong return to COTA.
- Wang looks forward to COTA after strong performance in Road America